Friday, September 30, 2005

[Manchester_United_2004] Digest Number 863

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/GtUolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->

There are 16 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: bye roy
From: edo santoz <edo_santoz@yahoo.com>
2. Keane set to quit United
From: "H@lby" <halbykvarghese@gmail.com>
3. Re: bye roy
From: Yolandi Stevens <england_cricket_forever@yahoo.co.uk>
4. Re: bye roy
From: Yolandi Stevens <england_cricket_forever@yahoo.co.uk>
5. Re: Re: well we won
From: Yolandi Stevens <england_cricket_forever@yahoo.co.uk>
6. Re: Re: well we won
From: Ryan Scholes <ryan_scholes_1630@yahoo.co.uk>
7. re rooney
From: "wisdomking456" <wisdomking456@hotmail.co.uk>
8. Re: Re: well we won
From: Alessandra Ambrosio <sexy_delectable@yahoo.com>
9. Re: re rooney
From: Yolandi Stevens <england_cricket_forever@yahoo.co.uk>
10. KEANO NO MORE..........
From: "hassan hj ahmad" <haszam63@hotmail.com>
11. Re: KEANO NO MORE..........
From: Elina Shevele <laisy86@yahoo.com>
12. re keane
From: "wisdomking456" <wisdomking456@hotmail.co.uk>
13. replacement
From: "wisdomking456" <wisdomking456@hotmail.co.uk>
14. anyway
From: "wisdomking456" <wisdomking456@hotmail.co.uk>
15. Re: re rooney
From: "cantonaorrooney" <AllezDavo@aol.com>
16. Re: Re: well we won
From: Sailesh Ganesh <saileshganesh@yahoo.co.in>

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 18:43:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: edo santoz <edo_santoz@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: bye roy

i guess it's just a slip of tongue
and i am sure he will spend his retire in Manchester
United.

--- wisdomking456 <wisdomking456@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> he said his leaving at the end of the season propley
> abroad
>
>
>
>


__________________________________
Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005
http://mail.yahoo.com

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:28:35 +0530
From: "H@lby" <halbykvarghese@gmail.com>
Subject: Keane set to quit United

*Keane set to quit United*

MANCHESTER, England (AFP) - Roy Keane stunned Manchester United on Thursday
when he announced he wanted to leave Old Trafford and play for another club
next year.
The talismanic Irish midfielder made the declaration in a live phone in on
the club's own television channel MUTV.

"I would like to play another year or two but I do not think it will be at
Manchester United," the 34-year-old said.

"There comes a time for everybody when they have to move on and I am
prepared to play elsewhere.

"I think it will be good to experience a different dressing room. It
wouldn't be an English team though, coming back to Old Trafford and going
into the away dressing room would be too hard for me to stomach."

The Republic of Ireland international's contract is due to expire in the
summer and it was widely assumed he would be given at least an extra year,
possibly to combine playing duties with a coaching role.

But in Thursday's interview Keane rejected any notion of moving straight
onto Sir Alex Ferguson's backroom staff.

"I am not putting a gun to anybody's head," said Keane.

"But my gut reaction last season was this would be my last year and I still
feel that way.

"You have to learn and be prepared to move on. Life will not stop when I
leave Manchester United.

"It might be an opportunity to go into management or coaching somewhere else
and it is best to make a clean break because coaching at Manchester United
doesn't really appeal."

The Cork-born player has made no secret of his desire to follow former Red
Devils' skippers Steve Bruce and Bryan Robson into management and intends to
complete his UEFA coaching badges over the next few months.

On the chances of United offering him a new deal Keane reflected: "I would
be surprised if I was offered a new contract and even if I was, I would not
expect it to be until the end of the season but by then I will have already
made a decision about what I am going to do."

The fiery midfielder has been the inspiration behind Ferguson's side since
he first arrived as a raw youngster from Nottingham Forest in 1993, making
480 senior appearances and playing a major role in almost all United's
successes.

Even though he missed the 1999 Champions League Final, the
3.75millionpounds Ferguson spent to secure his services will probably
go down as some
of the best money ever spent by United.

--
\\\\////
/ | \\ // |
( | (.) (.) |)
-------------o00o-----(_),----o00o--------------------------------------------

"THERE ARE NO STRANGERS IN THIS WORLD ONLY
FRIENDS WE JUST DON"T KNOW!!!"

Halby.K.Varghese
Reach technologies & consulting Pvt Ltd
Bangalore
9880319169
-------------ooo0-------------------------------------------------------------

( ) 0ooo
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_ /

[This message contained attachments]

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 06:29:58 +0100 (BST)
From: Yolandi Stevens <england_cricket_forever@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: bye roy

if roy wants to leave manchester united, then we've gotta respect his wishes.

edo santoz <edo_santoz@yahoo.com> wrote:i guess it's just a slip of tongue
and i am sure he will spend his retire in Manchester
United.

--- wisdomking456 <wisdomking456@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> he said his leaving at the end of the season propley
> abroad
>
>
>
>


__________________________________
Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005
http://mail.yahoo.com

---------------------------------
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "Manchester_United_2004" on the web.

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Manchester_United_2004-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

---------------------------------


---------------------------------
How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos

[This message contained attachments]

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 4
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 06:40:29 +0100 (BST)
From: Yolandi Stevens <england_cricket_forever@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: bye roy

that's his choice...if he wants to leave, let him go. we've gotta respect his choice!!!!

wisdomking456 <wisdomking456@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:he said his leaving at the end of the season propley abroad

SPONSORED LINKS
Manchester united fc

---------------------------------
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "Manchester_United_2004" on the web.

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Manchester_United_2004-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

---------------------------------


---------------------------------
How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos

[This message contained attachments]

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 5
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 06:46:01 +0100 (BST)
From: Yolandi Stevens <england_cricket_forever@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Re: well we won

don't even get me started on rooney. i don't like him and never will. i never feel comfortable when he plays cause you never know how his attititude is gonna play up!!!! don't wanna talk about rooney...

"WTC: In Memoriam!!" <balat_ulo@yahoo.com> wrote:well said mate! Rooney is indeed a rare breed and will be a great
footballer for a looong time! you are on point about british
journalists. they are just a bunch of wankers!

Glory! Glory!

Reni

--- In Manchester_United_2004@yahoogroups.com, Preston Adams
<preston_adams101@y...> wrote:
> Ok, this has to stop. I was trying to restrain myself in getting
involved in this dispute but enough is enough. Rooney is a gem of a
player, if Rooney wouldn't have been in United, I bet we wouldn't
have even finished 5th last season, let alone a Champions League
place. Rooney is a precocious talent, a rare breed. All, you are
irate about, is his unnecessary sending off, ok the lad did commit
an offense and is serving the due repurcusions for that, I would say
he didn't deserve to be booked for two games coz he do anything
physically abusive. Its just that he is "Rooney- the brat" whose
reputation has been tarnished by our rivals and some supporters like
you that the world hurtles criticism at the boy unwarrantedly, he is
only 19, the tabloid journalism of UK is f*cking sick, they
appreciate a pony-tailed Italian or a suave spaniard but are
recklessly harsh with their compatriot.
> I don't wanna start another squabble amongst the members, but
believe me, without Rooney, we won't be the team we are right now.
And if you can't accept this, then no United fan can convince you
about it.
>
> Landi Stevens <john_terry_rocks_my_world@y...> wrote:
> yes! we looked much better this week. see, we can win without
rooney!!!!
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all
new Yahoo! Security Centre.

SPONSORED LINKS
Manchester united fc

---------------------------------
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "Manchester_United_2004" on the web.

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Manchester_United_2004-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

---------------------------------


---------------------------------
How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos

[This message contained attachments]

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 6
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 07:26:38 +0100 (BST)
From: Ryan Scholes <ryan_scholes_1630@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Re: well we won

Oi Reni, and Preston, leave it mates, it seems someone hasn't been laid for a while, hahahawhaw :D

Yolandi Stevens <england_cricket_forever@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:don't even get me started on rooney. i don't like him and never will. i never feel comfortable when he plays cause you never know how his attititude is gonna play up!!!! don't wanna talk about rooney...

"WTC: In Memoriam!!" <balat_ulo@yahoo.com> wrote: well said mate! Rooney is indeed a rare breed and will be a great
footballer for a looong time! you are on point about british
journalists. they are just a bunch of wankers!

Glory! Glory!

Reni

--- In Manchester_United_2004@yahoogroups.com, Preston Adams
<preston_adams101@y...> wrote:
> Ok, this has to stop. I was trying to restrain myself in getting
involved in this dispute but enough is enough. Rooney is a gem of a
player, if Rooney wouldn't have been in United, I bet we wouldn't
have even finished 5th last season, let alone a Champions League
place. Rooney is a precocious talent, a rare breed. All, you are
irate about, is his unnecessary sending off, ok the lad did commit
an offense and is serving the due repurcusions for that, I would say
he didn't deserve to be booked for two games coz he do anything
physically abusive. Its just that he is "Rooney- the brat" whose
reputation has been tarnished by our rivals and some supporters like
you that the world hurtles criticism at the boy unwarrantedly, he is
only 19, the tabloid journalism of UK is f*cking sick, they
appreciate a pony-tailed Italian or a suave spaniard but are
recklessly harsh with their compatriot.
> I don't wanna start another squabble amongst the members, but
believe me, without Rooney, we won't be the team we are right now.
And if you can't accept this, then no United fan can convince you
about it.
>
> Landi Stevens <john_terry_rocks_my_world@y...> wrote:
> yes! we looked much better this week. see, we can win without
rooney!!!!
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all
new Yahoo! Security Centre.

---------------------------------
How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos

SPONSORED LINKS
Manchester united fc

---------------------------------
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "Manchester_United_2004" on the web.

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Manchester_United_2004-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

---------------------------------


---------------------------------
To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre.

[This message contained attachments]

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 7
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 07:27:45 -0000
From: "wisdomking456" <wisdomking456@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: re rooney

good player like g best but not as good but both got angry easy rooney
needs help of some one to calm him down he could cost us games

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 8
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 01:37:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Alessandra Ambrosio <sexy_delectable@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Re: well we won

i am 18 years old

"WTC: In Memoriam!!" <balat_ulo@yahoo.com> wrote:hi Allesandra! belated birthday greetings for you! lovely gift
aint it? if you don't mind me asking, how old are you now!?

Reni

--- In Manchester_United_2004@yahoogroups.com, Alessandra Ambrosio
<sexy_delectable@y...> wrote:
> we won and today is my birthday
>
> Saikat Bose <saikatbose06@i...> wrote:yeah we won..but still have
to improve on all fronts... scholes has to be more active...though
he is trying his best... but more running and passing wont do nee
harm...ronaldo for god's sake has to play as winger..how on hell can
he pass when he keeps straying in da centre....
>
> ciao..
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Syaikh Abdu Manaf Al Ansari
> To: Manchester_United_2004@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:12 AM
> Subject: Re: [Manchester_United_2004] well we won
>
>
> Hope this is the end of all the bad spell. Move on from here ....
back to win all that we used to be.
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Landi Stevens
> To: Manchester_United_2004@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 3:47 PM
> Subject: Re: [Manchester_United_2004] well we won
>
>
> yes! we looked much better this week. see, we can win without
rooney!!!!
>
> wisdomking456 <wisdomking456@h...> wrote: 2-1 not bad

SPONSORED LINKS
Manchester united fc

---------------------------------
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "Manchester_United_2004" on the web.

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Manchester_United_2004-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

---------------------------------


---------------------------------
Yahoo! for Good
Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

[This message contained attachments]

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 9
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:23:55 +0100 (BST)
From: Yolandi Stevens <england_cricket_forever@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: re rooney

ROONEY CERTAINLY NEEDS HELP!!!!

wisdomking456 <wisdomking456@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:good player like g best but not as good but both got angry easy rooney
needs help of some one to calm him down he could cost us games

---------------------------------
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "Manchester_United_2004" on the web.

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Manchester_United_2004-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

---------------------------------


---------------------------------
How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos

[This message contained attachments]

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 10
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:04:07 +0800
From: "hassan hj ahmad" <haszam63@hotmail.com>
Subject: KEANO NO MORE..........

He's leaving us.........but everybody will cross the line who ever he
is!!!.Look at Robson, Cantona, Bruce etc....I hope MU will get suitable
replacement in midfield preferable player has already established thru out
his career.....maybe MR BALLACK...what a good catch if we manage to sign
him.....rumour says Dokota(St Ettiene)....who ever , these time I really
pray SAF will get the right choice because by the time Keano will be no
longer patrol our team....no more another Veron, Djemba2, Kleberson etc...(I
hope Keano will change his mind to stay for another 1 year)....Life must go
on......cheer guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________
Find love online with MSN Personals.
http://match.msn.com.my/match/mt.cfm?pg=channel

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 11
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 04:25:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: Elina Shevele <laisy86@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: KEANO NO MORE..........

i bet tomorrow will be same chants begging him to
stay. Sorry for my bad eanglish. Elina
--- Manchester_United_2004@yahoogroups.com
<haszam63@hotmail.com> wrote:
> He's leaving us.........but everybody will cross the
line who ever he
> is!!!.Look at Robson, Cantona, Bruce etc....I hope
MU will get suitable
> replacement in midfield preferable player has
already established thru out
> his career.....maybe MR BALLACK...what a good catch
if we manage to sign
> him.....rumour says Dokota(St Ettiene)....who ever ,
these time I really
> pray SAF will get the right choice because by the
time Keano will be no
> longer patrol our team....no more another Veron,
Djemba2, Kleberson etc...(I
> hope Keano will change his mind to stay for another
1 year)....Life must go
> on......cheer guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>
_________________________________________________________________
> Find love online with MSN Personals.
> http://match.msn.com.my/match/mt.cfm?pg=channel
>


__________________________________
Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005
http://mail.yahoo.com

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 12
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:52:08 -0000
From: "wisdomking456" <wisdomking456@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: re keane

there linking roy with celtic already has he once said he like to go
there

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 13
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:53:12 -0000
From: "wisdomking456" <wisdomking456@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: replacement

we always get good midfield players

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 14
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:54:09 -0000
From: "wisdomking456" <wisdomking456@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: anyway

lets forget about it till it happens and hope we beat fullam

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 15
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:56:01 -0000
From: "cantonaorrooney" <AllezDavo@aol.com>
Subject: Re: re rooney

Best, Cantona, Keane, Rooney... they all have/had a bit of extra fire
in them. When he's on he's one of the most excting players in the world
to watch but he does have his down side. But he's only a teenager! If
he matures properly he'll end up one of the all time greats IMO.

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 16
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:01:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Sailesh Ganesh <saileshganesh@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: Re: well we won

Dont you ever see that it is his attitude that makes
him the brilliant player that he is??

Sailesh

--- Yolandi Stevens
<england_cricket_forever@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> don't even get me started on rooney. i don't like
> him and never will. i never feel comfortable when he
> plays cause you never know how his attititude is
> gonna play up!!!! don't wanna talk about rooney...
>
> "WTC: In Memoriam!!" <balat_ulo@yahoo.com>
> wrote:well said mate! Rooney is indeed a rare breed
> and will be a great
> footballer for a looong time! you are on point
> about british
> journalists. they are just a bunch of wankers!
>
> Glory! Glory!
>
> Reni
>
> --- In Manchester_United_2004@yahoogroups.com,
> Preston Adams
> <preston_adams101@y...> wrote:
> > Ok, this has to stop. I was trying to restrain
> myself in getting
> involved in this dispute but enough is enough.
> Rooney is a gem of a
> player, if Rooney wouldn't have been in United, I
> bet we wouldn't
> have even finished 5th last season, let alone a
> Champions League
> place. Rooney is a precocious talent, a rare breed.
> All, you are
> irate about, is his unnecessary sending off, ok the
> lad did commit
> an offense and is serving the due repurcusions for
> that, I would say
> he didn't deserve to be booked for two games coz he
> do anything
> physically abusive. Its just that he is "Rooney- the
> brat" whose
> reputation has been tarnished by our rivals and some
> supporters like
> you that the world hurtles criticism at the boy
> unwarrantedly, he is
> only 19, the tabloid journalism of UK is f*cking
> sick, they
> appreciate a pony-tailed Italian or a suave spaniard
> but are
> recklessly harsh with their compatriot.
> > I don't wanna start another squabble amongst the
> members, but
> believe me, without Rooney, we won't be the team we
> are right now.
> And if you can't accept this, then no United fan can
> convince you
> about it.
> >
> > Landi Stevens <john_terry_rocks_my_world@y...>
> wrote:
> > yes! we looked much better this week. see, we can
> win without
> rooney!!!!
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------
> > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've
> developed the all
> new Yahoo! Security Centre.
>
>
>
>
> SPONSORED LINKS
> Manchester united fc
>
> ---------------------------------
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>
> Visit your group "Manchester_United_2004" on the
> web.
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
> to:
> Manchester_United_2004-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo! Terms of Service.
>
>
> ---------------------------------
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> How much free photo storage do you get? Store your
> holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos. Get
> Yahoo! Photos


__________________________________
Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005
http://mail.yahoo.com

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Manchester_United_2004/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Manchester_United_2004-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home