Friday, September 23, 2005

[Manchester_United_2004] Digest Number 856

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/GtUolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->

There are 15 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: hello
From: Sailesh Ganesh <saileshganesh@yahoo.co.in>
2. Re: New Member
From: "WTC: In Memoriam!!" <balat_ulo@yahoo.com>
3. Re: GROW UP MATES !!!
From: "WTC: In Memoriam!!" <balat_ulo@yahoo.com>
4. Re: hello
From: "WTC: In Memoriam!!" <balat_ulo@yahoo.com>
5. Re: hello
From: "WTC: In Memoriam!!" <balat_ulo@yahoo.com>
6. Re: rugby tour
From: Landi Stevens <cricket_luver58@yahoo.co.uk>
7. Re: Re: GROW UP MATES !!!
From: Landi Stevens <cricket_luver58@yahoo.co.uk>
8. Re: Re: New Member
From: Landi Stevens <cricket_luver58@yahoo.co.uk>
9. Re: Re: hello
From: Sailesh Ganesh <saileshganesh@yahoo.co.in>
10. Re: hello
From: Ryan Scholes <ryan_scholes_1630@yahoo.co.uk>
11. unsubcribe
From: man u fan rooney fan <ruudronaldorooney@yahoo.com>
12. Re: unsubcribe
From: Landi Stevens <cricket_luver58@yahoo.co.uk>
13. carling cup draw
From: "wisdomking456" <wisdomking456@hotmail.co.uk>
14. win
From: "wisdomking456" <wisdomking456@hotmail.co.uk>
15. Re: win
From: Landi Stevens <cricket_luver58@yahoo.co.uk>

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 12:42:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: Sailesh Ganesh <saileshganesh@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: hello

> Name: Preston Adams
> Age: 19
> Where do you stay: Portland, Oregon
> Fav. United Player: Ryan Giggs

Name: Sailesh Ganesh
Age: 23
Where do you stay: New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA
Fav. United Player: Ryan Giggs (Ole Gunnar comes second)


__________________________________
Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005
http://mail.yahoo.com

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 20:35:11 -0000
From: "WTC: In Memoriam!!" <balat_ulo@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: New Member

hi Landi. cheers to you too and looking forward to reading some
interesting insights form members here!

Reni

--- In Manchester_United_2004@yahoogroups.com, Landi Stevens
<cricket_luver58@y...> wrote:
> WELCOME!!!!
>
> cheers
>
> landi
>
> "WTC: In Memoriam!!" <balat_ulo@y...> wrote:
> hello people .. new on this list! i am a supporter just like
everyone
> here. is everyone here a member of One United?
>
> KAP

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 20:36:24 -0000
From: "WTC: In Memoriam!!" <balat_ulo@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: GROW UP MATES !!!

hi Landi. i think we play Fulham on October 1. the Chelsea game
will be on November 1.

cheers,
Reni

--- In Manchester_United_2004@yahoogroups.com, Landi Stevens
<cricket_luver58@y...> wrote:
> i'll try my best not to hate rooney but i just can't help it. i'm
a very passionate supporter and can't stand it when he does stupid
things that harms the team - do u understand?
>
> my brother will be going to the game at stamfordbridge on 1
october between chelsea and manchester united. i lived in london a
couple of months ago but decided to come back to cape town (south
africa) and now i'm gonna miss out on that game. my brother will be
sitting in the v.i.p. box. it's gonna be a great game.
>
> cheers
>
> landi
>
> Rajesh <jillella_rajesh@y...> wrote:
> Yeah i agree with them as well Sid ....u need to type
> carefully ....i know u didnt intend to but it looks crap what u
> typed .... and FYI there is an option of getting mails as a daily
> digest ..so that wud not trouble ur mailbox Sid ...this is a die-
> hard MANCHESTER UNITED fans group so there will ebe discussions
> cropping up all the time ...if u r interested participate ...and
> Landi please sto hating Rooney ...or atleast do not express hatred
> against any MANCHESTER UNITED player in the group .... a sincere
> request ....i guess u were trying to make a point by saying he
wasnt
> a match-winner in the game against Villa real in reply to my
> mail ...but that was just one game ...please do not forget the
> caliber hes got ....at the moment the whole team is not performing
> the way they started the season..and added to that are the
injuries
> to Key players ... we'll have to be patient and cheer the
> team ....and hope we close in on chelsea ...coz we've had games
> against Man city and liverpool ...which chelsea wud also consider
as
> tough opponents ..aint i right ??
>
> --- In Manchester_United_2004@yahoogroups.com, Landi Stevens
> <cricket_luver58@y...> wrote:
> > please get your language right, mate!!!! i totally agree with
> preston!!!!
> >
> > cheers
> >
> > landi
> >
> > Preston Adams <preston_adams101@y...> wrote:
> > seriously dude, improve your language, this is just t-errrrrashh.
> >
> > Sid Rai <nri_82@y...> wrote: there again got me wrong
> preston.....d point i'm
> > trying 2 make is ....get summ issues worthy of a
> > debate.
> >
> > summ said...getting rooney 4 man.utd was d worst
> > mistake
> > others r debating on whether giggsy shud b played..i
> > mean yeaa airing views is fine...but trying 2 b sir
> > alex....gimme a break !!
> >
> > newyz now dat gabi is out 4 most of d season shud see
> > summ youngsters out there trying 2 cement their place
> > in the side.
> >
> > peace mates !!

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 4
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 20:41:15 -0000
From: "WTC: In Memoriam!!" <balat_ulo@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: hello

--- In Manchester_United_2004@yahoogroups.com, Donovan.DeKock@m...
wrote:
> Name : RENI
> Age : 36
> Where d u stay : NEW YORK CITY
> Fave United Plater: SKIPPER ROY KEAN

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 5
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 20:45:07 -0000
From: "WTC: In Memoriam!!" <balat_ulo@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: hello

Oi SALESH .. where do you want the matches mate?!

Reni

--- In Manchester_United_2004@yahoogroups.com, Sailesh Ganesh
<saileshganesh@y...> wrote:
> > Name: Preston Adams
> > Age: 19
> > Where do you stay: Portland, Oregon
> > Fav. United Player: Ryan Giggs
>
> Name: Sailesh Ganesh
> Age: 23
> Where do you stay: New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA
> Fav. United Player: Ryan Giggs (Ole Gunnar comes second)

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 6
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 06:33:44 +0100 (BST)
From: Landi Stevens <cricket_luver58@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: rugby tour

will do!!!!

Saikat Bose <saikatbose06@imi.edu> wrote:kicK out dis SOB

ciao..
curtz.. born devil 'o'
----- Original Message -----
From: Andy Sport
To: Andy
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 4:20 AM
Subject: [Manchester_United_2004] rugby tour

It's a well known fact that the British abroad behave disgracefully. And true to form these lads from this rugby team visited Saumur and guess what?
They spent their time completely plastered with their pants round their ankles and the other guys feeling their dicks...
All these pics and more at
http://www.badlads.net

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

---------------------------------

SPONSORED LINKS
Manchester united fc

---------------------------------
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "Manchester_United_2004" on the web.

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Manchester_United_2004-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

---------------------------------


---------------------------------
To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre.

[This message contained attachments]

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 7
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 06:34:46 +0100 (BST)
From: Landi Stevens <cricket_luver58@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Re: GROW UP MATES !!!

i think my brother got the dates wrong...

"WTC: In Memoriam!!" <balat_ulo@yahoo.com> wrote:hi Landi. i think we play Fulham on October 1. the Chelsea game
will be on November 1.

cheers,
Reni

--- In Manchester_United_2004@yahoogroups.com, Landi Stevens
<cricket_luver58@y...> wrote:
> i'll try my best not to hate rooney but i just can't help it. i'm
a very passionate supporter and can't stand it when he does stupid
things that harms the team - do u understand?
>
> my brother will be going to the game at stamfordbridge on 1
october between chelsea and manchester united. i lived in london a
couple of months ago but decided to come back to cape town (south
africa) and now i'm gonna miss out on that game. my brother will be
sitting in the v.i.p. box. it's gonna be a great game.
>
> cheers
>
> landi
>
> Rajesh <jillella_rajesh@y...> wrote:
> Yeah i agree with them as well Sid ....u need to type
> carefully ....i know u didnt intend to but it looks crap what u
> typed .... and FYI there is an option of getting mails as a daily
> digest ..so that wud not trouble ur mailbox Sid ...this is a die-
> hard MANCHESTER UNITED fans group so there will ebe discussions
> cropping up all the time ...if u r interested participate ...and
> Landi please sto hating Rooney ...or atleast do not express hatred
> against any MANCHESTER UNITED player in the group .... a sincere
> request ....i guess u were trying to make a point by saying he
wasnt
> a match-winner in the game against Villa real in reply to my
> mail ...but that was just one game ...please do not forget the
> caliber hes got ....at the moment the whole team is not performing
> the way they started the season..and added to that are the
injuries
> to Key players ... we'll have to be patient and cheer the
> team ....and hope we close in on chelsea ...coz we've had games
> against Man city and liverpool ...which chelsea wud also consider
as
> tough opponents ..aint i right ??
>
> --- In Manchester_United_2004@yahoogroups.com, Landi Stevens
> <cricket_luver58@y...> wrote:
> > please get your language right, mate!!!! i totally agree with
> preston!!!!
> >
> > cheers
> >
> > landi
> >
> > Preston Adams <preston_adams101@y...> wrote:
> > seriously dude, improve your language, this is just t-errrrrashh.
> >
> > Sid Rai <nri_82@y...> wrote: there again got me wrong
> preston.....d point i'm
> > trying 2 make is ....get summ issues worthy of a
> > debate.
> >
> > summ said...getting rooney 4 man.utd was d worst
> > mistake
> > others r debating on whether giggsy shud b played..i
> > mean yeaa airing views is fine...but trying 2 b sir
> > alex....gimme a break !!
> >
> > newyz now dat gabi is out 4 most of d season shud see
> > summ youngsters out there trying 2 cement their place
> > in the side.
> >
> > peace mates !!

---------------------------------
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "Manchester_United_2004" on the web.

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Manchester_United_2004-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

---------------------------------


---------------------------------
Yahoo! Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

[This message contained attachments]

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 8
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 06:35:33 +0100 (BST)
From: Landi Stevens <cricket_luver58@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Re: New Member

"WTC: In Memoriam!!" <balat_ulo@yahoo.com> wrote:hi Landi. cheers to you too and looking forward to reading some
interesting insights form members here!

Reni

--- In Manchester_United_2004@yahoogroups.com, Landi Stevens
<cricket_luver58@y...> wrote:
> WELCOME!!!!
>
> cheers
>
> landi
>
> "WTC: In Memoriam!!" <balat_ulo@y...> wrote:
> hello people .. new on this list! i am a supporter just like
everyone
> here. is everyone here a member of One United?
>
> KAP

SPONSORED LINKS
Manchester united fc

---------------------------------
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "Manchester_United_2004" on the web.

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Manchester_United_2004-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

---------------------------------


---------------------------------
How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos

[This message contained attachments]

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 9
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 00:09:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: Sailesh Ganesh <saileshganesh@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: Re: hello

Mostly at home, sometimes at Nevada Smiths, which is on 3rd and between 11th and 12th. What about you? You ever go to Nevada Smiths?

Sailesh

"WTC: In Memoriam!!" <balat_ulo@yahoo.com> wrote:
Oi SALESH .. where do you want the matches mate?!

Reni

--- In Manchester_United_2004@yahoogroups.com, Sailesh Ganesh
<saileshganesh@y...> wrote:
> > Name: Preston Adams
> > Age: 19
> > Where do you stay: Portland, Oregon
> > Fav. United Player: Ryan Giggs
>
> Name: Sailesh Ganesh
> Age: 23
> Where do you stay: New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA
> Fav. United Player: Ryan Giggs (Ole Gunnar comes second)

SPONSORED LINKS
Manchester united fc

---------------------------------
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "Manchester_United_2004" on the web.

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Manchester_United_2004-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

---------------------------------


---------------------------------
Yahoo! for Good
Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

[This message contained attachments]

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 10
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:46:26 +0100 (BST)
From: Ryan Scholes <ryan_scholes_1630@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: hello

Name: Ryan Scholes
Age: 18
Location: San Jose
Favorite players: Michael Owen, Zinedine Zidane, Samuel Eto'o and Gary Neville
>>>>
Name : Don
Age : 28
Where d u stay : Jo'burg south Africa
Fave United Plater: Ole Gunner Solksjaer


---------------------------------
Yahoo! Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

[This message contained attachments]

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 11
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 02:23:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: man u fan rooney fan <ruudronaldorooney@yahoo.com>
Subject: unsubcribe

moderator,

please unsbscribe me from ur group .

ruudronaldorooney

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

[This message contained attachments]

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 12
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:43:46 +0100 (BST)
From: Landi Stevens <cricket_luver58@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: unsubcribe

sure, no problem

man u fan rooney fan <ruudronaldorooney@yahoo.com> wrote:moderator,

please unsbscribe me from ur group .

ruudronaldorooney

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

SPONSORED LINKS
Manchester united fc

---------------------------------
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "Manchester_United_2004" on the web.

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Manchester_United_2004-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

---------------------------------


---------------------------------
How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos

[This message contained attachments]

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 13
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:30:15 -0000
From: "wisdomking456" <wisdomking456@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: carling cup draw

sat i wonder who we get

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 14
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:31:29 -0000
From: "wisdomking456" <wisdomking456@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: win

we have to win tommorow then after that we have to win again against
fullam

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 15
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:34:31 +0100 (BST)
From: Landi Stevens <cricket_luver58@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: win

4 sure

wisdomking456 <wisdomking456@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:we have to win tommorow then after that we have to win again against
fullam

SPONSORED LINKS
Manchester united fc

---------------------------------
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "Manchester_United_2004" on the web.

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Manchester_United_2004-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

---------------------------------


---------------------------------
How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos

[This message contained attachments]

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Manchester_United_2004/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Manchester_United_2004-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home